Tammy Gallagher, Functional Nutrition Practitioner, has been serving Charlotte and helping her patients not only lose weight, but so much more. People come to us for weight loss, and become healthier in the process.
Tammy not only is the founder of Ballantyne Weight Loss Center, but she runs the nutrition and lifestyle program at Gallagher Chiropractic and Wellness.
We look at wellness by starting with the basics, and getting more specific after we clear the muddy waters:
Tier 1: The non-negotiables - There are some simple things that must happen for the body to be able to be healthy.
- Sleep - rest equals rejuvination.
- Elimination - if you're not eliminating waste properly, your body won't eliminate waste properly.
- Water - so much within your body needs hydration, and you simply cannot function without it.
- Blood Sugar - the hormonal chaos by having unstable blood sugar creates major challenges that none of us need.
Tier 2: Heal and seal the gut...and determine what is necessary to keep it that way. Without a healthy gut, there's no way to be healthy.
Tier 3: Take deficiency to sufficiency...we often find that after working through Tier 1 and 2 issues, there are no Tier 3 issues. But when there is, we need to resolve them through diet, lifestyle or supplementation.
Some of the lab services we offer include the following. Some service may be rendered by our affiliated business, Gallagher Chiropractic and Wellness, located within the same facility as Ballantyne Weight Loss Center:
- Food allergies and sensitivity testing
- Small intestine hyperpermeability (Leaky Gut Syndrome)
- Candida overgrowth
- Enviromental Toxins
- Organic Acids
- Vitamin D
- Digestion/Utilization of Macro Nutrients