I love this chili so much that I make it this way even when I'm not on a ChiroThin losing phase. It's a very healthy balanced meal and less than 200 calories. Yum yum.
Add some kidney and pinto beans during your maintence phase. This increases the calories but is still a low calorie healthy deliscious meal.
- 16 oz cauliflower florets
- 1 pound ground lean turkey, chicken, or beef (for vegans ground mushrooms work)
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms.
- 2 cans of fire roasted sugar free diced tomatoes
- 1 can of diced tomatoes with jalepenos and cilantro
- One large bell pepper your choice of color. I prefer yellow
- One small to medium size red onion
- A couple green onions
- Chili powder (lots)
- Minced Garlic
- Himalayan salt
- Cayenne pepper
- 2 packets or teaspoons of Stevia
Use a food processor to chop the cauliflower to a rice consistency.
Put all other ingredients into a crock pot and cook for until the peppers are tenderr and meat is fully cooked. I like to stir this regularly because I like the turkey very ground, vs in chunks.
I don't measure spices so you have to experiment here. I've listed the spices in order of more to less, with chili powder being significantly more than any other spice.
It is awesome to top the chili with chilled pickeled jalepeno peppers or green onions. This makes 4 servings. Freeze it and vary it every 3rd meal at the most. Hope you love it as much as I do!